VACATION SAFETY TIPS - DISNEYLAND VACATION
See our suggestions for your kids with SPECIAL NEEDS.
Look at our suggestions for
children with AUTISM.
1. Have each child (ages 0-18) wear a physical ID at all times. I recommend an ID Bracelet, or shoe tag or personalized Dog Tags.
2. Play the "What if ..." game with your children. If you ask my toddler, "What if Mommy gets lost?" (they never think they are lost) she will tell you, "Find another mommy, take off my shoe (or bracelet) and ask the mommy to call you!"
3. Make a game of remembering what color each of you is wearing that day. If you are at a large group, wear matching T- shirts to help identify your group.
4. Have a plan: If we get separated, stay where you are, and Mommy will find you. If you are scared, ask another mommy to stay with you and call me.
5. Have a photo ID of each child in your wallet. In case of separation, you have a photo and description to help others looking for the child. Each adult with the group needs these. Or take a photo with your phone or digital camera as you enter the location.
6. Have multiple family contacts and telephone numbers in the glove box, in your purse, in backpacks, on shoe stickers, on strollers, etc. Add numbers for family members not traveling with you (grandma, sister, uncle, brother).
7. Every child and teen should carry an ID card with family contact numbers, cell phone numbers plus a medical release signature. Put it in their wallet, in their backpack and on their car seat and stroller.
8. Teach the child to drop to the ground and scream loudly, "He is not my daddy/mommy. HELP!" if someone tries to take them.
9. Take your child's car seat with you on vacation. Then you know you have the right seat for your child. Put a ID card on the car seat in case of a car accident. I prefer the luggage tag style ID card for this. I add one to their back pack too.
10. Consider a child locator or tracking device.
|Item #03-101||Lost and Found Child Tattoos - MADE IN THE USA!|
|Kit contains six Lost and Found Temporary Tattoos (one dinosaur, one rocket, one dog, one butterfly, one heart, one pony), one waterproof Marker, six Moisture Towelettes (for applying) and six On-The-Go Alcohol Wipes (for removing). We have versions for kids with AUTISM and NUT ALLERGIES too!|
Lost and Found Child Tattoos $9.99
|Item # 02-302||
Personalized Dog Tags - 2" x 1.25" - Made in the USA!
Safe "lead-free" dog tags with black silencer
|Item # 02-401||Child Locator Teddy Bear in Brown or Pink|
|Item # 02-406||Bear Coat for Child Locator|
|Introducing Mommy I'm Here Bear Coats! These soft silicone based rubberized covers will add style, color and will further protect your adorable Mommy I'm Here child locators from the elements and impacts. Bear coats were designed to easilly and snuggly fit on both the teddy bear and your keychain transmitter. The keychain transmitter cover protects the transmitter from your keys and other objects hitting into it and also deadens the sound of your keys hitting into it while driving your car. Whether you choose the pink locator, the brown locator, or the blue locator, add style, fun and function to your Mommy I'm Here child locator with a clear Bear Coat today!|
Bear Coat for Child Locator $9.99
|Item # 03-307||Buckle Guard|
|NOTE: Measure your buckle before ordering|
|Item # 03-302||Angel Guard - Seat Belt Cover - Made in the USA!|
Angel Guard - 2 Clear Seat Belt Covers $19.99
|Item # 02-103||Youth ID Bracelet|
|Youth ID Bracelet
Has Medical Symbol on the bracelet
Contains 2 ID Tabs inside
Use ultra-fine "sharpie" waterproof pen to write on tab
Fits a 6" - 7" wrist
Suggested Ages 10-15 years
Camo Green or Camo Pink
Available in other colors and sizes
|Item # 01-1000||Travel Wristbands - MADE IN THE USA!|
RETURNS are accepted within 30 days of order, with
a return code, on unopened, unused products.
Email us for RETURN CODE number. Please include order number and customer name with this email.
When you return the product include a copy of the sales receipt, and indicate refund or product exchange on the package.
NO RETURNS (unless defective) on open product packages, clearance or sale items, potty training products, personalized products, special orders, or wholesale purchases.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS - Items received defective will be replaced within the first 30 days after order.
PRODUCT WARRANTY - My Precious Kid is not responsible for replacement of defective items after 30 days. Please contact us for manufacturer's phone number for warranty issues. It will be the customer's responsibility to contact the manufacturer for replacement according to their warranty policy.
REFUNDS - Refunds will be processed within 7 days of return. Shipping charges are not refundable.
NOTE: Items returned in used or opened condition, or outside of return policy will be refunded at retail price, minus 50% fee. The items will be given to a local charity or needy family. If free shipping was given then the actual shipping will be deducted from the refunded amount.