SNUZA HERO - Baby Movement Monitor - Baby Monitor
|Item #07-109||SNUZA HERO - Baby Movement Monitor|
|Now see the new version
Levana Oma and Oma+ by Snuza
BABY MONITOR - Clip a Snuza Hero Mobile Baby Movement Monitor to your baby's diaper and relax. Snuza will detect the slightest movement during sleep, and alert you if movement stops. Snuza is completely MOBILE and goes wherever you and your baby go. Peace of mind. Snuza is on guard.
* Snuza safely and conveniently monitors your baby’s every movement.
* Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper and switch on.
* The flexible sensor detects your baby’s tummy movement.
* A built-in vibrating stimulator on the Hero model gently rouses baby 15 seconds after movement stops.
* If there is still no movement after 20 seconds, an alarm will sound to alert you to take immediate action.
* Snuza Hero can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
* Snuza monitors are particularly useful for co-sleeping twins and multiples, where an under-mattress monitor is not effective.
* Snuza is the only type of movement monitor that can be used if baby is sleeping in your bed.
Clip a Hero or Go! movement monitor onto your baby’s diaper, switch on and relax. Snuza monitors travel with you to ensure that your baby is monitored wherever you are. Unlike other movement monitors which are limited to use under a cot mattress, Snuza is mobile – use it at home, visiting, in a carrycot…wherever baby goes. No cords, wires, sensor pads or external power are required. Please note:- Snuza monitors detect the slightest movement, including movement from external sources such as when travelling in a vehicle, pushing a pram, etc. Snuza should only be relied upon when there is NO external movement present, ie when the vehicle, pram, carrycot, etc is stationery. Currently there are two models in the Snuza monitor range:- Snuza Hero with its ability to vibrate to rouse a baby who is not moving, and the more affordable Snuza Go!
CUSTOMER COMMENTS: As a new mom, I was terrified of SIDS. I found this product and purchased it to help soothe my fears. This has finally allowed me consistent night's peace. The first 3 weeks we had my daughter home I could not sleep. Every time I did not hear her breathe over the monitor I was sure something happened. Now I can sleep as long as my daughter has her baby beeper on! The Snuza fits snugly on her diaper and will vibrate if she stops breathing for any time. This usually causes her to take in a breath and "remind" her to breathe. I know when this happens, because the Snuza has a yellow warning button in the morning (as opposed to green). My daughter is now 4.5 months old. It has vibrated her several times and alarmed 3 times. Each alarm was absolutely terrifying. My daughter was not breathing, however within seconds we were there to pick her up and wake her up! I don't know and don't want to know what would happen if we did not have the Snuza. This item is a must for every new parent. I wish more people knew about it! Very highly recommended.
Snuza Mobile Baby Movement Monitors detect your sleeping baby’s slightest movements, and alert you if all movement stops for 20 seconds. Snuza is completely mobile and goes wherever you and your baby go. So you can relax. Snuza is on guard.
CUSTOMER COMMENT - A baby monitor was suggested by
the neonatal doctor. I purchased the Snuza Hero, and am happy to tell you
that it is a wonderful product in every way and I have not had one false
alarm. Good value for money. I just switch it on, clip it on her diaper, and
I know that the Snuza will let me know immediately if there is anything
irregular about her breathing movement. Thank you Snuza, you have given me
the peace of mind that my baby is in safe hands now, no matter where we
are." MOM of a PREEMIE
Snuza Mobile Baby Movement Monitor Features:
* Monitors your baby’s movements, even the slightest breathing movement
* Simply clip onto your baby’s diaper and switch on
* Sounds an alarm if movement stops
* No cords, wires, pads or external power required – Snuza can go anywhere with baby and you
* Can be used with co-sleeping twins and multiples
* Can be used in conjunction with any sound or video monitor, if required
CUSTOMER COMMENTS: "This is to certify that I
have worked with and recommended the Snuza Hero movement monitor for the
last two years. It is very reliable, is basically invisible and, thus, does
not cause alarm to friends and relatives. It can easily be transported on
babies outside of the home environment, giving them 24 hour protection. We
have used it on extreme premature babies as well and found it effective." -
an NICU PROFESSIONAL
Snuza Mobile Baby Movement Monitor Operating Tips
* Each rhythmic movement is indicated by a green flash of the movement indicator light.
* If movement is not detected for 15 seconds, the vibrating stimulator will attempt to rouse the baby (**Hero model only) The movement indicator light will flash yellow instead of green if further movement is detected, to indicate that an incident has occurred.
* If no movement is detected after a further 5 seconds, the alarm will be activated.
* The alarm indicator light will flash red and a siren-like alarm will sound.
* After 3 incidents where movement has stopped and the vibration stimulus has roused the baby, on the 4th occurrence, Snuza Hero will immediately commence both vibrating and sounding the alarm.
Snuza Mobile Baby Movement Monitor Guidelines for use
* Snuza’s baby monitor sensor tip must always be in contact with the skin in baby’s tummy area.
* If this contact is lost, Snuza will sound an alarm.
* To prevent unnecessary false alarms caused by Snuza not touching the skin, please:-
* Use the correct size diaper. Diapers that are too big loosen around the waistband, causing Snuza to lose contact.
* Fold the waistband or top edge of the diaper over to create a double-fold, giving Snuza a firm grip on the diaper.
* Adjust the adhesive tapes so that there is a snug fit around the tummy.
* Make sure that Snuza is firmly and fully clipped onto the folded waistband.
* Make sure that the sensor is in contact with baby’s skin.
* Press the ON switch.
* If you follow these guidelines properly, you can be sure that baby’s every movement is being monitored.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS: Finally I have peace of mind. As if parents don't have enough worries with a new baby, the thoughtof SIDS just weighs down so heavily. Honestly, I can't believe no one came up with this idea years ago. I know it seems kind of pricey, but think about. We pay TONS of money for strollers, diaper bags, and assorted room decor that is nice, but doesn't really matter. A baby monitor that will show you if your baby isn't breathing??? BEST PURCHASE EVER. When any new friends and family are expecting, this is the only thing I'm buying!
|Item # 07-103||White Noise Machine - Sound Sleeper|
White Noise Machine - Sound Sleeper $29.99
|Product# 07-116||Levana Oma & Oma+ Motion Baby Monitor|
|Item #07-115||Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor|
RETURNS are accepted within 30 days of order, with
a return code, on unopened, unused products.
Email us for RETURN CODE number. Please include order number and customer name with this email.
When you return the product include a copy of the sales receipt, and indicate refund or product exchange on the package.
NO RETURNS (unless defective) on open product packages, sale items, potty training products, personalized products, special orders, or wholesale purchases.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS - Items received defective will be replaced within the first 30 days after order.
PRODUCT WARRANTY - My Precious Kid is not responsible for replacement of defective items after 30 days. Please contact us for manufacturer's phone number for warranty issues. It will be the customer's responsibility to contact the manufacturer for replacement according to their warranty policy.
REFUNDS - Refunds will be processed within 7 days of return. Shipping charges are not refundable.
NOTE: Items returned in used or opened condition, or outside of return policy will be refunded at retail price, minus 50% fee. The items will be given to a local charity or needy family. If free shipping was given then the actual shipping will be deducted from the refunded amount.