My daughter-in-law Katie is newly pregnant. So I decided to help her find the coupons and freebies available to expectant mothers. And I thought this might be helpful to others as well.
1. Open a new gmail.com account. You do not want all the spam stuff coming to your regular email address.
2. Go to http://www.mypreciouskid.com/free-gift-new-baby.html to get your first gift.
3. Do a search for “baby freebies”, free for mom, and others types of searches on google
4. Search for diaper freebies/coupons:
Pampers, Huggies, Luvs
5. If you are bottle feeding or supplementing then search for formula freebies/coupons:
Nestle, Similac, Enfamil. Most have free sign ups on their site.
8. Find pregnancy freebies at http://freebies.about.com/od/pregnancyfreebies/Pregnancy_Freebies.htm
9. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com and set up a profile. Then do a search for baby freebies and coupons mom
10. Ask your OB and Pediatrician office for coupons and freebies
Congrats on your new baby. I hope this will help you find all the freebies and coupon available to you as a new parent.
Share And Enjoy:
Date: January 31, 2010