Have a Party!
by Kay Green,
So you need a way to connect with customers on a regular basis every week. There is a way! The party plan template that you see with Tupperware, Discovery Toys, Party Lite continues because it works. Why?
1. It put a group of customers in front of you at one time.
2. They are motivated to buy because every one there is buying.
3. It exposes you and your products to more people.
4. It continues because at each party you get bookings for more.
5. It gets you into new circles of people regularly.
6. It builds your repeat customer base.
So how do you get started?
1. Have a "See My Business" party in your home.
Pick an evening or Saturday and invite 40 adults to come. YES 40, since only half will come. Show the products. Explain the features and benefits of each product. Answer questions. Give away a prize in a drawing. Take orders or sell out right. Then give a benefit to those who will have a party or show in their home for you. You will sell an average of $30 per person.
2. Get 6 friends to each have a party in their home.
I offer them free gift when 5 buying guests come plus the hostess gifts your company offers. You could give her a half price item for every friend who books and hold a party. Maybe allow her to buy the half price item at her friends show.
3. At each of those 6 parties ask every buying guest (when totaling their order) if they would like to have a home show and share the products with their friends and family too. If you don't ask, they can not say yes. Open your date book and tell them what dates you have available.
4. You could gather facts and handouts of child safety (or your products topic) information to share. The is much available on line about children's safety. Pick what appeals to you. You could play games or have door prize drawings.
5. At each party have your foam board display set up. Talk about each product and why they need it. Have products available to buy on the spot or take orders.
I have done this successfully with Discovery Toys and Tupperware. It does work! If you are serious about making profit each and every week this is the way to do it. It will get your name and product into the community. You can also set up fundraisers at schools and day care centers from these parties too.
Are you serious about your business? Will you give it a try and see that this does work! You will succeed and increase sales quickly this way.
RECOMMENDED: Are you looking for a work from home company you can trust. I will not endorse a company that I have not used and participated in. I am happy to recommend the Send out Card Company! In fact. I joined them. If you would like to see what they are about go to https://www.sendoutcards.com/mypreciouskid/ and watch a 3 minute video and then send out 2 cards on me. Then go to https://www.sendoutcards.biz/mypreciouskid/ and watch the video on the opportunity! Let let me know if I can answer your questions. In fact this business is a perfect addition to another business. Use it to contact your customers/clients.
Articles written by Kay Green, Child Safety Expert, and Christian mom to Melissa 30 (married to Matthew), Jordan 27 (married to Katie), Allison 25, Haley 12. Kay and Russell, her husband of 33 years live in rural Oregon.
Kay's first granddaughter Madison
Kay was born December 2006. Twin grandsons Micah & Mason
May 2009. Granddaughter Emma Kate was born in September 2010.
http://www.MyPreciousKid.com Child Safety, Cloth Diaper & Baby Gear Store
http://www.KayGreen.com Author and Family Site
http://www.BuildItRightBusiness.com Helping others build businesses
Kay has also joined Send Out Cards - A Greeting Card Business
COPYRIGHT 2000-2013 My Precious Kid, Kay Green.
All rights reserved. Reprinting is only with this author's box and copyright intact.
More ARTICLES about business, parenting, adoption, homeschool and more by Kay Green!