10 Ways to
Make Your Web Site Sticky!
By Kay Green,
1. Create a NEWSLETTER. http://www.Yahoogroups.com and http://www.smartgroups.com both have free newsletter programs that let you send it out to your customers who sign up. Be sure to put a Newsletter Sign Up Box on your front page. Use your newsletter to send customers: coupons, discounts, specials, new product info, articles, recipes, etc. It will bring them back to your site again and again. View mine at http://www.mypreciouskid.com/newsletter.html
2. Have a CONTEST. Provide a free product to one customer. The customer would need to sign up for the drawing., Use the form to ask a couple questions that will let you send them additional information. Or ask them questions that they need to look thru your site to find.
3. Offer FREEBIES. It could be coloring sheets they can download and print, free hand outs, free information, free articles, or links to other free items (although it is better to keep them on your own site. See mine at
4. Write ARTICLES. Articles keep the customers on your site longer and get them to return again and again. The articles can be on a variety of topics of interest to your customer base. Offer the links to the articles free for other web sites. Make sure your web site and contact info are on each article with copyright. See mine at http://www.mypreciouskid.com/articles/index.html
5. Have a LINK TO US page. Make it easy for other web sites to link to you an send you added traffic. Offer free link exchanges with other web sites too. See mine at /ads.html
6. Have a FORUM on your site. There are lots of free software to place a forum or message board on your site. It customers a place to interact, post info and more. It keeps them coming back again and again to read the replies.
7. Offer a COUPON for a discount on their next purchase to every person who buys a product. You want them to come back again soon. Use my voucher #112035555 for 10% off on your next order at http:/http:/http://www.mypreciouskid.com/products.html
8. Ask customers to come back and leave a REFERRAL for your site or product. If you have an online form, they must come back to do that. Place the customer comments/referrals on your site for others to read. Read mine at http://mypreciouskid.com/comments.html
9. Offer E-BOOKS to your customers for download. They can be ones you have written and saved as a PDF or those written by other authors. See ours at /ebook.html
10. Give away free COUPON PACKS. I collect coupons from other wahms in exchange for them sending out mine. I package these up in 5.5 x 8.5 envelopes and give them away on my site. YOU can get mine at http://mypreciouskid.com/coupons.html I give them away on the web site, at events, in my orders, to new mom groups, at stores, while shopping when I meet other moms. My coupon and recruit info is in the package.
Additional articles at http://www.mypreciouskid.com/articles/index.html
RECOMMENDED: Are you looking for a work from home company you can trust. I will not endorse a company that I have not used and participated in. I am happy to recommend the Send out Card Company! In fact. I joined them. If you would like to see what they are about go to https://www.sendoutcards.com/mypreciouskid/ and watch a 3 minute video and then send out 2 cards on me. Then go to https://www.sendoutcards.biz/mypreciouskid/ and watch the video on the opportunity! Let let me know if I can answer your questions. In fact this business is a perfect addition to another business. Use it to contact your customers/clients.
Articles written by Kay Green, Child Safety Expert, and Christian mom to Melissa 30 (married to Matthew), Jordan 27 (married to Katie), Allison 25, Haley 12. Kay and Russell, her husband of 33 years live in rural Oregon.
Kay's first granddaughter Madison
Kay was born December 2006. Twin grandsons Micah & Mason
May 2009. Granddaughter Emma Kate was born in September 2010.
http://www.MyPreciousKid.com Child Safety, Cloth Diaper & Baby Gear Store
http://www.KayGreen.com Author and Family Site
http://www.BuildItRightBusiness.com Helping others build businesses
Kay has also joined Send Out Cards - A Greeting Card Business
COPYRIGHT 2000-2013 My Precious Kid, Kay Green.
All rights reserved. Reprinting is only with this author's box and copyright intact.