Branding Your Business
This article will help you brand your own business name and bring increased sales and business exposure.
BRANDING In your business you want to be sure that you are putting out YOUR BUSINESS NAME. You want to be known as the xyz.com owner not as a certain company rep. In the long run if will increase your business and keep you from competing with other reps.
You will notice that some direct sales companies have you use their name and their affiliate web site so if you quit they still get your business. I want you to work to spread your business name. I want you to own the web site and the web site traffic if you ever quit that company. Make a name for yourself! We came up with a good list below of spreading your web site address. How many will you do this week? What have you done this week to make your business name a household word for more people?
Write ads for your business name and your mission statement and your
company slogan. What's your niche? What does your company offer? How can
your company solve others problems? When you write your ad think about.
Web Site Name: URL: Your slogan: Your mission statement: Your target niche customer: What problem do you solve: What do you offer that others do not? Why should I buy from you: Now write a 40 word ad using the things above.
How many ways can we think of to get your web site URL seen by more people
1. Put in your signature line (like below)
2. Join website communities and email lists that you and your customers have in common.
3. Write articles for publication listing your URL at the end.
4. Create a newsletter with your URL on it
5. Add your business card/brochure to every outgoing bill.
6. Website decal on car window
7. Business cards to everyone in your day time travels
8. Print stickers with you URL and put them everywhere!! (Outgoing mail, notes to teachers, etc)
9. Flyers at the grocery and community bulletin board with URL on tear off strips.
10. Do a flyer and have your paper boy put it in with the weekend paper. (Tip him extra for the favor)
11. Ask your local fire company to hand out cards with your URL to school kids during fire prevention week (October) tours at the firehouse.
12. Exchange links with other child oriented web sites.
13. Make up a car decal or car magnet.
14. Exchange fliers with other WAHM's who send out orders.
15. Flyers in public areas or put in newspaper boxes around town (no mailboxes!)
16. Send thank you notes to customers! Send Out Cards makes it easy and affordable!
Branding is important to any business and a great way to help reach
your goals is by taking advantage of
imprinted promotional products.
RECOMMENDED: Are you looking for a work from home company you can trust. I will not endorse a company that I have not used and participated in. I am happy to recommend the Send out Card Company! In fact. I joined them. If you would like to see what they are about go to https://www.sendoutcards.com/mypreciouskid/ and watch a 3 minute video and then send out 2 cards on me. Then go to https://www.sendoutcards.biz/mypreciouskid/ and watch the video on the opportunity! Let let me know if I can answer your questions.
Articles written by Kay Green, Child Safety Expert, and Christian mom to Melissa 30 (married to Matthew), Jordan 27 (married to Katie), Allison 25, Haley 12. Kay and Russell, her husband of 33 years live in rural Oregon.
Kay's first granddaughter Madison
Kay was born December 2006. Twin grandsons Micah & Mason
May 2009. Granddaughter Emma Kate was born in September 2010.
http://www.MyPreciousKid.com Child Safety, Cloth Diaper & Baby Gear Store
http://www.KayGreen.com Author and Family Site
http://www.BuildItRightBusiness.com Helping others build businesses
Kay has also joined Send Out Cards - A Greeting Card Business
COPYRIGHT 2000-2013 My Precious Kid, Kay Green.
All rights reserved. Reprinting is only with this author's box and copyright intact.