Safety Activity and Coloring Book Set for Kids
Activity books are a fun and interactive way to educate kids about safety. This activity book is perfect for schools, churches, scout groups, families, and more. Where could you use this activity pack to help teach children to be safer?
Download our free activity booklet!
See more safety education products below:
|Item #05-104||Child Safety DVD CD Package - Made in the USA!|
|Kids Safety DVD CD Package includes:
Be Smart Stay Safe DVD 22 minutes
Playing it Safe CD
Who's a Stranger CD
Out and About CD
Ages 3-9 years
Child Safety DVD CD Package $31.99
|Item #05-101||Stranger Safety DVD|
|Important safety tips for parents and kids, including an up-to-date way for kids to think about "strangers." DVD running time is 42 minutes. Appropriate for kids, ages 5-10 years, though many customers say their 4 year olds love it too! Hot Tips mini-poster and three safety badges included. Winner of numerous parenting and media awards|
New Lower Price $12.00
Stranger Safety DVD $14.99
Back to School Safely
August is usually about the time we begin to think about sending our kids "back to school". Our family loves this time of year because it usually means new clothes and school supplies. It is also the month to think about sending our kids back to school safely. Will your kids be safe and protected when they go back to school? Here is a list of 8 ways you can help protect your child and their belongings.
1. LABELS - Label your kids' clothes and belongings.
2. TEACH your kids what to do if they are ever lost.
3. CODE WORD - Teach them never to go anywhere with someone they do not know. Have a family code word that only family members know.
4. WALK or DRIVE them to and from school and/or the bus stop.
5. IDENTIFY - Use shoe stickers to identify all their belongings with your family name and several contact phone numbers.
6. FRIENDS - Know your children's friends; their names, parents' names, addresses, and phone numbers.
7. DAILY PLAN - Talk each morning about the day's plans and remind them to call you before changing any part of the daily plan.
8. MEDICAL RELEASE - Give every person who ever cares for your child in your absence a Medical Release ID Card.
Children's safety has become a high priority in this day and age. Will you send your kids "back to school safely" this year?
RETURNS are accepted within 30 days of order, with
a return code, on unopened, unused products.
Email us for RETURN CODE number. Please include order number and customer name with this email.
When you return the product include a copy of the sales receipt, and indicate refund or product exchange on the package.
NO RETURNS (unless defective) on open product packages, sale items, potty training products, personalized products, special orders, or wholesale purchases.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS - Items received defective will be replaced within the first 30 days after order.
PRODUCT WARRANTY - My Precious Kid is not responsible for replacement of defective items after 30 days. Please contact us for manufacturer's phone number for warranty issues. It will be the customer's responsibility to contact the manufacturer for replacement according to their warranty policy.
REFUNDS - Refunds will be processed within 7 days of return. Shipping charges are not refundable.
NOTE: Items returned in used or opened condition, or outside of return policy will be refunded at retail price, minus 50% fee. The items will be given to a local charity or needy family. If free shipping was given then the actual shipping will be deducted from the refunded amount.